Monday, August 16, 2010

Im in love!!

Just got my new pc casing: Gigabyte Sumo..5115.. And its worth every single cent! Oh my word. Its tool-free, comes with great accesories and a mesh cover for extra cooling..

Flip.

Cant wait to get my I7 now.. Many happy hours of gaming await :)

And yes, Im goin to get 3 new monitors too. Just for eye-finity. Happiness!!!!

*UPDATE*
Why this case is so awesome:

-Supports SLI, crossfire dual/quad multi graphic cards
-Supports 12'' by 13'' motherboard.. So u can use ATX, CEB, E-ATX or micro ATX.. But no micro ATX for me.
-Its aluminium with hair line brish anodised finishing.
-When u switch it on, its got a personalised image projector, so u can shine UR NAME out from d casing :)
-Front and back fan is illuminated in blue LED lighting
-sooo the transparent side panels come in handy for showing the lighting
-The aluminium alloy chassis accelerates system cooling performace, in addition to feeling and looking really mean and awesome!
-It has a front panel that's a door design, so it opens to reveal the slots for (5.25'' drive bays) dvd drives etc.. Its got about five slots, so u can STACK EM UP!!

I wasnt joking when I said its an awesome casing. Im building my own pc, so this is why im so excited with the casing, it arrived first..

6 comments:

Taqo said...

I have no idea what is going on here, so I'm just *nodding my head like yeah and smiling*

Mabrook though! :-p

Lamya said...

Lol Taqo, come on over, I'll show u what Im crazy about. Thanks though.. And update please?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lamya said...

Awwhhh Nessy!! Welcome BACK! *much love*

*grins at everyone and passes around a plate of home made brownies*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lamya said...

*grabs the gallon of milk and makes off with it*

Nananaaaaaneh.. Crap! I forgot the brownies. Hmm.